1. Golf carts are for the sole purpose of getting from one site to another or to an activity.
2. Golf carts are to be driven by an adult over 16 and a registered campers only.
3. The owner of the golf cart is responsible anytime the golf cart is in motion and is responsible for any damages, injuries, or loss whether the owner is driving or not. Sunflower Acres Family Campground will not be liable for any injuries, loss or damages caused by your golf cart.
4. Golf carts are to be driven in the driveways only and will not be driven across lots or the grass. Do not drive across playground or adjacent grassy sites.
5. All drivers must be 16 years of age or older and have a valid drivers license.
6. Golf carts are to be driven no more than 5 MPH.
7. Golf carts must be parked in the lot by the store when to the pool or restrooms. Do not park outside bathrooms. Do not park on sidewalk, etc... Golf carts may be driven to Laundry room while doing laundry. If driving to bathroom, drive to front of store, not up through the grass.
8. No HORSEPLAY or reckless actions will be tolerated. No racing.
9. Golf carts must be used with care after dark, with headlights on and not bothering other campers.
10. Non-compliance of these policies will result in denial of you having a golf cart on our property.
11. We recommend you have liability insurance on your golf cart. You are responsible for injuries or damages caused by your golf cart regardless of who is driving it due to their negligence for safety.
We reserve the right to enforce all policies and to revoke golf cart privileges in our park for non-compliance to the above policies.